Spring Forward into Safety
Spring Forward into Safety: Time to spring ahead one hour. This weekend, we'll be setting our clocks one hour ahead. As you start finalizing roofing plans for new or existing construction projects, don't forget to add safety to your budget. Not only will your workers be protected, but your budget will be protected. Our product lineup meets and exceed OSHA compliance – avoiding hefty fines that hurt your bottom line.
Safety Isn't One Size Fits AllBig or small, we have the right mobile safety solution for your team.
- For larger projects, the TriRex™ is great for a team of workers. Featuring 3 workers on fall arrest and two workers on fall restraint, your team is fully protected.
- Need a lighter solution? The SafetyBull™ is our lightest, most versatile mobile fall protection cart. Ideal for maintenece workers, the Stinger™ can be left on the roof for use when roof access work is needed.
- For small spaces, the Stinger™ is an easy choice. Ideal for maintenece workers, the Stinger™ can be left on the roof for use when roof access work is needed.
Temporary Guardrails for Construction Site Safety
- Multiple upcoming projects? The All-In-One™ guardrail system is our most versatile temporary guardrail system. Designed to be installed on flat/low edges, over gravel stops, on parapet walls or concrete slab overhangs, these guardrails will pay for themselves.
- Need something quick and easy? The Raptor Rail™ can be installed quickly and easily, yet is adaptable to virtually any situation. A favorite among roofing contractors, the swiveling base allows finish work to the edge without removing the safety of the system.
Spring safety is NOW SHIPPING.
With spring in mind, are you prepared for the upcoming construction season? The TriRex™, Stinger™, and SafetyBull™ are now in stock. Click here to locate a distributor near you.